Few details are known about F.G. Anderson and the editor would be pleased to receive information that could be added to this entry.
F.G. Anderson was a resident of Essendon when he designed a window as a memorial to his mother, Mrs. L. J. Anderson, which was installed in the Forrest Street Methodist Church, Bendigo. She had been an active church worker and teacher in the Sunday school. The window was unveiled and dedicated by the Rev. T.H. Indian on Sunday 15 June 1941.
Reference: The Argus, 16 June 1941, p.2.